These ain't fore the hypies, these for the 'G's.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm currently working 5 days in the week so I don't have all the time to post new looks. And besides that, the weather is not motivating me at all. I love to run around with bare legs, but the dutch climate is nog supporting me. I booked a trip to Madrid with my love and I'm really excited to go. It's going to be amazing. Swimming, sunning, eating, shopping!!! Have to make some money before I go to fur fill all those wishes haha. But here a quick look. Bought this amazing vintage blouse yesterday. Lots of hearts

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey doll,I absolutely love to read your comments!* Always something special!* Thank you for your compliments!* I live in the Netherlands too..The weather was great on Friday so I immediately went out to enjoy it because as you see, it's pouring again!* That's a gorgeous blouse and I love your heels and endless legs!*

    Very jealous of your Madrid trip,Enjoy it!*

    xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Madrid will be amazing, great outfit and amazing style as always. Great print on the vintage blouse

    Rianna xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OMG such a beauuutifuuul outfit my beauty ♥ ♥ ♥ such great colours on your perfect shirt WOW, and these shorts suit you so so well darling !
    I missed you tooo !!!!

    Love you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hahaha Thanks so much then, sorry for don't understand you befora, I'm little bad with english hahah. you are so cute, xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen