I have an irrational fear of wasting a good outfit on an insignificant day.

Ola guapa. Told you in the last post about my new fur jacket. Well here she is, in all her glory. And god, I'm so happy with her. Bought her in a cool vintage shop close to my house. Madrid is actually vintage heaven. Could walk for years in this beautiful city watching the beautiful buildings and in search for the secret vintage shops. Wearing the outfit with the new shoes from my lovely guy. The necklace is also new, saw it for only 5 euro's in this little shop, screaming my name, so couldn't refuse ofcourse (I have problems with refusing, that's for sure haha). I could persuade Amber (also a dutch student living the good life in Madrid) to take these pictures and I'm so thankful for that, she sure got skills!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, ontzettend mooie jas en blouse en super foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So pretty! I love the look and the Litas are fab!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waauuw, die jas is echt praachtig!!
    Misschien leuk om een keer een post te maken over al die vintage paleisjes misschien... ;-) ik ben benieuwd!!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very beautiful outfit!!!!
    And the weather so sunny, that's cool!
    We have no sun at all and -20C :(

    xoxo Iren
    livinginakittensworld.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great finds and great photos! Good luck over there! (though you don't seem to need it:) xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen